- This event has passed.
Webinar: Progressive Learning with Garment Designer – Basic T-shirt
July 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$25.00
Basic T-Top, Progressive Design and Fit (1st in a series)
Tuesday, July 11th, 2023. 11 a.m. PT
The Progressive Design and Fit webinars are designed to aid users in the following way:
- Taking accurate measurements
- Choosing the right fabric
- Building a Pattern in Garment Designer
- Using a reference garment
- Testing Fit and the accuracy of your measurement
- Sewing Techniques.
As we progress through the series you will add more measurements and test greater levels of fit according to the garment style.
This first webinar focuses on creating a Basic T-shirt top. It involves taking approximately 10 measurements and proceeding to build a pattern for a garment that will test the accuracy of your measurements. You will learn how to use a reference garment which will aid you in determining how much ease you like in your T-shirts as well as the typical neck widths/depths and armhole depth, etc.
You will see the basic process of drafting the pattern in Garment Designer, how to print out the pattern, join the pattern pieces and then cut out and sew the garment. We will discuss the process of choosing the right knit and the sewing sequence of the garment.
No Need to be Present Live!
We’ve listened to your feedback and will have the webinars available to review for attendees who sign up prior to the scheduled webinar but are unable to attend at that time. The video will be completely unedited, directly from the webinar meeting. It will be available for two weeks after the webinar is hosted. You must sign up prior to the scheduled date.
What do you get with a Webinar?:
Online webinar (60 – 70 minutes) (or access to the recording if you can’t attend)
- Handout in Advance
- Access for two weeks after the webinar to review the video
- PDF of the Powerpoint lecture (for personal use)
- 15% discount code for Cochenille Products (excluding software upgrades)
- Webinars need a minimum of three participants to host. If we do not meet this minimum, the webinar will be canceled two days prior, so be sure to register early.
After registration, we will email you with the webinar invite and handout, one day prior to the scheduled time.